Cantabrian (Northern Spain) style detached house, 350 m2, built on 22,500 m2 of land, fully enclosed, video entry phone and electrically-operated gate. Estate and house both in excellent condition. Year of construction: 2000. Diesel-fired central heating. Mediterranean-style garden featuring a select range of trees, shrubs and plants including both citrus and fruit trees. Separate garage and outhouse, water-well and barbeque area. Situated 43 Km from the beach at Gandía and 85 Km from the city of Valencia (45 minutes by motorway).
- 350 m2 constructed on two floors.
- Built according to Spanish seismic protection standards.
- Exclusive design tinted double glazing.
- Security fencing, video entry phone and electrically-operated gate
- Burglar alarm.
- 4 bedrooms.
- Fully insulated construction with double-insulated roof.
- Two bathrooms, 1 guest WC.
- 500 m2 total land area.
- Ready for occupation.
- Storeroom in the attic.
- Ample car parking space.
- Covered laundry drying area
- Roca central heating and hot water boiler – conforming to safety regulations.
- Facade finished with waterproof masonry paint.
- Insulated, lockable shutter blinds.
- Mosquito screens fitted to all window frames.
- High-security exterior doors.
- Electrical installation conforms to the safety regulations.
- Fixed telephony and television distribution to the bedrooms
- Energy-saving exterior security lighting for house and garden.
- Fully equipped kitchen and pantry.
- Air conditioning (hot/cold) in entry hall and A/C pre-installation in the rest of the house.
- Legal title to the Property duly registered and notarised. Free from all mortgages and charges.
If you are interested, contact us and we will arrange an appointment for you to come see the chalet you can contact to me at: email@example.com